Starting a New Business?
Ocean Breeze CPA can help!
Are you just starting a business, or have you been in operation for a short period of time? Our team of business accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation experts are here to help you every step of the way.
You probably have a few questions, concerns, or things you are still learning about that might include:
- How should I do my bookkeeping?
- Does it make sense to handle this myself, or outsource it? Or a bit of both?
- Should I hire employees, or use contractors?
- Are there any tax or other issues of hiring people one way or the other?
Planning for your new business’ future can create many new questions and concerns.
Ocean Breeze CPA has the expertise to help you with sole proprietorship, partnerships, non-profits and corporations.
You may also be wondering…
- Should I incorporate my business right away?
- When do I need to register for GST, PST, payroll taxes?
- Are there any choices in the registration process that will affect my business either now, or later?
- What is the best way to pay myself?
- Is lowering my income tax my only consideration in paying myself?
- How should I plan for tax payment?
- Can I pay my spouse or child as a business expense?
- Are there any advantages or issues to using part of my home for some or all of my business needs?
We can help you sort through your questions in a way that makes sense to your unique situation.
We have the answers you are looking for…
Also, the following downloadable multi-page spreadsheets and documents may assist you in helping you set some of your priorities and tracking your income and expenses:
Looking to increase your business knowledge? Visit our Smooth Sailing Blog for an ever-expanding world of free articles, helpful tips and important resources to help your business.
And for more information, check out:
Our team is here to help you navigate your Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation needs.
Give us a call today!
Elisa Walker, CPA
Ocean Breeze Accounting Inc.
Chartered Professional Accountants
Sechelt ~ Sunshine Coast BC